Driving Test Preparations
- Study carefully the Rules of the Road booklet;
- Be sure that your driving instructor is ADI qualified. This will be your passport to acquiring the finest driving lessons.
- Aside from the routes used in your driving test, you must try driving in other places. If possible, you must also practice driving at night. Driving in to various roads and traffic situations will also hone your driving skills.
Think positively and expect passing your test;
Do not apply unless you are sure that you are ready. Gaining more driving experience will build up your confidence in terms of your driving skills.
Other than meeting their required standards, you should notify the Driver Testing Centre about the following:
- Are one of those people who have hearing impediments.
- Have impairments that restrict your movement. Your driving can be profoundly impacted by your movements so the testing center should know this.
- Drive an adapted vehicle.
Your Driving Test Date
Setting up schedule for test dates is carried out in the order in which applications are obtained.
Do the preparations far ahead before booking your test date so that you will be ready during the test.
In some cases, you might be informed that your test date might come earlier than scheduled, but if you are well prepared and ready, passing the test will be definitely easy for you.
The Day of Your Driving Test
Make certain to arrive on time on your scheduled driving test or at least 15 minutes earlier so you will have enough time to review on the potential questions. In this manner, you will be able to manage yourself to keep focused and stay relaxed.
Note: They will cancel the test, and your fee is forfeited if you are late or did not show up. This is why you need to be there a few minutes before the test starts.
Your provisional license will be examined by the driving test conductor to make certain that it:
- Shows your true info
- Has a valid date
- fits to the category of vehicle they are offering
There are particular documents that you will have to sign. Be sure to read and understand it first before you sign because it will show that:
The vehicle is insured. You can get the most of its advantages.